An integral first step to a career in institutional investment advisory.
You will leverage your university studies in finance, economics and business to master the core concepts of performance reporting while simultaneously increasing your knowledge in the field of investment advisory consulting.
At Marquette, your journey starts your first week — beginning with the fundamentals of successful performance analysis, you will build your knowledge base of investment consulting and quickly grow to be a part of our team. You will be assigned to a “pod” made up of a member of the leadership team, consultants, client analysts, and performance analysts to solve problems and empower our 400+ clients to meet their unique investment objectives. Our belief — both with our employees and our clients — is that access to everyone at every level of Marquette provides consistent opportunity to develop, grow, and reach for the next step.
What will I do as a Performance Analyst?
- Analyze strategies and return metrics and collect data for equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, and private equity
- Verify accuracy of portfolio investments, benchmark performance results, and monitor performance trends
- Review portfolio holdings and investor statistics to reconcile returns
- Construct detailed reports and graphs that contribute to the investment performance for individual accounts and overall portfolio composite using InvestmentMetrics, Morningstar, Bloomberg, and proprietary software to report results to clients
What makes a successful Performance Analyst?
- Intellectually curious, recent grad with a B.S. or B.A. in finance, economics, business, or related
- Deadline-driven with strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Self-motivated and adaptable, able to manage workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance coverage through premier vendors, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and MetLife
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Reimbursement for professional certification expenses, including the CFA and CAIA
- Generous paid time off plan: 15 PTO days plus 14 paid holidays per year
- Unfettered access to all of Marquette’s investment professionals, including the Leadership Team
- Opportunity for promotion and advancement — Marquette has a proud tradition of promoting from within
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please complete an application through Marquette Associates' website. Please make sure to reference your affiliation with the Evans Scholars Foundation when applying.