Northwestern Mutual College Financial Representative Internship
You will gain hands on and real world experience as you explore the career path of becoming a Financial Advisor. Through our personal and professional development training, you will not only learn how to build and maintain relationships within your community, but you will also have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of others by helping them enjoy financially secure lives.
Internship has been ranked as a “Top 10 Internship” for the past 22 years (Vault Guide to Internships, 2018). As a Northwestern Mutual College Financial Representative, you will join our network office team and have the opportunity to partner with experienced financial representatives, advisors, and professional office staff to help grow your personal practice. You will see the independent and entrepreneurial spirit that our financial representatives exhibit as you indulge in our innovative, supportive and committed company culture.
Obtain your Life, Accident, & Health License, financed by Northwestern Mutual.
Participate in personal and professional training and development meetings.
Build your own (daily) schedule to meet with prospects and clients at your convenience.
Analyze, create, and implement a personalized strategy for your clients to achieve financial security.
- S. Citizen or permanent work authorization
- Full-time student with Junior or Senior standing (any major, graduate and undergraduate students accepted)
- Strong academic performance and active involvement in clubs/organizations
- Devoted work ethic
- Previous work or internship experience
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented
- Sociable, outgoing, enjoys meeting new people
- Milwaukee/Menomonee Falls, WI
How to Apply
Please email an updated resume to Michelle Fugarino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference your affiliation to the Evans Scholars within your resume and email.