Colorado Golf Association
POSITION: 2022 CGA Outreach and Programs Internship – 3-Month
APPROXIMATE DATES: May 16 – August 12 (flexible start/end dates)
LOCATION: Greenwood Village (Denver), CO
This internship involves exposure to all aspects of youth and adult golf instruction and player development including, but not limited to: golf instruction and outreach program administration; participant coordination and communication; website updates and administration; onsite assistant coordinator for outreach programs; volunteer administration; and exposure to various golf association and golf operations departments.
TRAITS & EXPERIENCE
- An individual that is self-motivated, personable, and has an interest in golf administration or instruction.
- An individual with the ability to handle themselves in situations with large groups of juniors and adults, as well as in the enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written, verbal and public relations skills.
- Good leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with all ages from junior to senior.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Teaching/coaching experience is beneficial.
- A background in the game of golf is necessary.
COMPENSATION: $13.00 hourly, plus overtime.
- Job expenses covered (mileage, staff uniforms, meals while traveling, etc.).
- Access to CGA owned CommonGround Golf Course on space available basis.
- Opportunity to learn about all aspects of golf management, in a very successful program that is striving for growth and improvement.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
The Colorado Golf Association is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or non-merit factors.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter, resume and a minimum of three professional references to: Erin Gangloff (firstname.lastname@example.org), Managing Director of Membership and Programs. Please reference your affiliation to the Evans Scholars in your email.